Friday, February 7, 2020

Carter, Trailblazer, and Klaus





Breyer put Carter, one of the Collector Club models, up for order last week.  It's a new mold that I don't have, so I was tempted.  But, after seeing the dapples on the demo model, and remembering that I've got one Vintage and two SM Club memberships this year, I decided to pass.  And then the local dealer posted about getting the new shipment, which has High Tide, Fairfax, and bunches of new SMs.  Helps me stick to my decision to skip Carter, and also to not bite on Breyer's 20% off the "Freedom" (aka Classic) models.

Carter Club Model Breyer

So, Trailblazer was released for payment earlier this week, and today Klaus was.  Wonder of wonders, I can pay for both at the same time, and save a bit on the shipping.



2020 Stablemates Club Release, Klaus

And then today they announce a BOGO sale on blind bags.  And the Starry Skies SMs are included.  Which irks me a little, since I paid full price for all 4 of mine, plus the postage to swap my two duplicates.  But oh well, can't grump too much - my silver chase Alborozo last year came from another one of their BOGO sales.



Breyer's First Vintage Release for 2020, Trailblazer








No comments: