Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rubicon!!

UPS delivered my Rubicon today! I would have had him yesterday, but we were out when UPS dropped by. Not the best pics, but they'll do for now.



Nice packing job from Breyer this time, he was double-boxed, with bubblewrap and paper. (My Mirror Image, and I think my Wedgwood Lady Phases, came in a single box with a little bubblewrap.) He looks pretty good so far, although the grey spots are puzzling me a bit. I got #62 or so out of 350.

I'm not the only fan, though. My son, aka El Burrito, took a shine to Rubicon as well. The "pony" got a pat on the nose,


and a toddler-style hug
and a kiss.
And yes, I was holding on to the Rubicon with my other hand. El Burrito's already taken out a Palouse accidentally. He's got his Schleich horses to play with, although he prefers cars right now.

No comments: