Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas horses!

My in-laws have figured it out (and without any blatant hints!). Last year, I got a Trail of Painted Ponies figurine from my sister-in-law, and this year, along with the Breyer 3-D Paint by Number I asked for (the one with the new-mold pony), I got a carved wood horse and a ceramic mare and foal figurine. And my brother, smart boy that he is, gave me a Mid-States Warrior. Now, I've already got one Warrior, but what the hey. Returning it would be a pain, and my selling luck isn't so hot lately, so I'll probably keep him.

Then I bought a few for myself. I went a bit crazy and bought the Hagen-Renaker Morgan stallion and mare SR (in palomino) from Ed Alcorn, which proves that I'm insane. :) Nice expensive, highly breakable horsies in my home. Oy. But oh, they look pretty, and I've always been a sucker for the Hagen SM molds. Thanks to Toddler-boy, who's into everything, the Morgans will be living in a box until we move.

I also ordered a few things from American Livestock and Rural King when they had sales last week. American Livestock sold out of the Cefnoakpark Bouncer, but I got a second Cloud's Legacy set, and this one has both of the new foals. From Rural King, which is still in transit, I got two more 3-D sets, the customizing kit, a couple of plushies, the deer family, and maybe something else.

Need to work on the pictures, though. And on finding room for everyone.

No comments: