Friday, February 8, 2008

Horses on the way

I've got a few horses on the way again. Ed Alcorn is re-shipping my palomino HR Morgan pair, since the first ones are lost somewhere in the postal system. Hopefully they'll surface at some point. And I got the shipping notification for my P.S. Cord order. They're having a sale, so I got three ISHs - Andrea's Answer, Pretty Consecutive, and Definitely a Dunnit. Hope they're nice ones.

The Stone company is getting a little outrageous, though. They aren't making any "regular run" type horses that I can see, just a lot of limited-run SRs with very high prices. From what I saw on their website this week, $90 seems to be the minimum for a Trad-scale model, and the smaller Pebbles and Chips aren't far behind. I can see why there aren't many CM'd Stone molds around anymore (other than factory CMs).

No comments: