Monday, November 15, 2021

Arctic Grandeur

So. I always get the Holiday Horse. This year is complicated. The local dealer didn't get any at all in stock. Tractor Supply in town seems to have gotten two, which sold overnight before I got there to pick one up last weekend (should have done the pickup in store option). I could drive 30 miles to pick on up in JC, or wait and hope they don't sell out by Thanksgiving when we're there anyway. I thought I was being clever this year, changing my birthday on my TSC account to be September instead of October, so my birthday coupon wouldn't conflict with the usual October toy sale. But this year, with the shipping issues, TSC hasn't gotten most of the Breyers in yet. Maybe it'll work out better next year. Or, I can just order one from Breyer, which is what I did. Between the 10% Club discount, and the fact that it actually qualifies for free shipping, it was probably the cheapest way to go. Hopefully the costume isn't prone to damage during shipping. My first horse on the Duende (?) mold, so I can't wait to see what he looks like in person.

No comments: