Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Breyer, Breyer, Breyer

 Are you trying to drive us all mad?  First, I ended up with two Valerio unicorns, and apparently they're the least popular of the four.  I've been trying for a week to swap one for the Appy, but no luck so far.  One trade fell through over a tiny flaw, the other one because I didn't see the post soon enough.  I'm still looking, and may have to just settle for a rose grey or the palomino pinto, since the Appy seems to be the hottest of the four. 

And, Breyer, what's with this one new release popping up every day routine?  After Bennington and Honeybunch last week, the next day came Christoff.  Being a mini St Moritz, and Frozen-themed (kind-of), and blue, yeah, I bought one.  



And then yesterday or today, they add a new Classic unicorn, Nova.  On my favorite of the newer Classic molds, the Frolic stallion, but good grief. 




No comments: