Thursday, April 30, 2020

Still chugging away

The pandemic project continues.  Working on the G1 horses now.  Part of this is getting the inventory tidied up - for example, standardizing all the mold names.  I've got the same mold down as, for example, G1 Morgan Stallion, SM Morgan Stallion, and SM OM Morgan Stallion.  I'm starting to realize, I might need a new column, to mark the SMs as to whether they're old or new plastic.



And then there are the twins, and look-alikes.


For example, this foal could be one of three options.  Or two options, depending on how you look at it.  There was a Target exclusive of this foal and the Cantering Warmblood.  That pair, identical, was released later as a regular run under a different number.  And then the foal or one identical to it came in a play set. 

And that is why I need to keep up with tagging all the horses as I buy them. 

No comments: