Wednesday, July 1, 2015

There goes the wagon

I haven't bought many Breyers lately, but I just fell off the wagon and it's heading away from me. 

First, there was the Vintage Club Sailor last week.  Right after he gets here, with a pair of new SMs, Murphy is ready to order, and I managed to add a SM set and the 4th of July grab bag to that order. 

Now I get the email that Tallulah is ready to pay for; if I'd held off paying for Murphy, I could have combined the shipping.  Oh well.  Then I just won a couple of auctions online - one for a pair of foals, one for a mixed lot of Breyers, Schleiches, and random goofy chinas.  And Back in the Saddle had the Esprit Xmas horse for $19.99.  Put it in my cart two days ago and decided to hold off.  They emailed me today, free shipping if I order now.  So Xmas Esprit is on the way, along with the Spirit of the West set, also $19.99.

Good grief.

No comments: