Monday, August 11, 2008

Still no Blue Velvet

Well, UPS delivered the box from Reeves that they didn't leave on Friday. It's my Romantico H.H.F., which I only ordered last Monday. Yep, bought on Monday, delivered on Friday (almost). While my Blue Velvet has been paid for since mid-June, and still isn't here. Romantico is gorgeous, though. The detailing is pretty nice, and the metallic paint is so shiny. (Yes, I'm a sucker for the shiny.)

Also got my Brandywine on Friday, so I'm only waiting on a few in-transit horses. He's also a really nice-looking horse. He's got NAN cards in halter, so I'll have to decide if I want to keep his breed assignment for showing purposes. (Which means deciding if he really looks like the silver-dapple that he's supposed to be, and then finding out if it's a color that exists in the breed he NAN-qualified as.)

No comments: