Friday, September 16, 2022

Halloween and TSC

 So, my acquisition of a TSC Jolene is getting complicated.  Some people say they aren't putting the horses out until the 19th of September, but other people have bought a Jolene already.  Local TSC claimed they were available for pickup, but my order was cancelled.  Then they were available for same-day delivery but not standard shipping.  And now if I want one, the closest one is 30 miles away.  My sister is driving in from Colorado next week, so I'm going to have her check a store along her route, and then I will just have to drive down to Jefferson City to get mine.  Assuming they still have one, that is. 


And then today was the day that Breyer's Halloween horses went on sale.  Of course I was at work at noon, and the only person at work.  Sigh.  Managed to get my orders in, although I didn't get my lunch finished.  Four of the blind-bag SMs, plus Maelstrom, Tabitha, and the plush, Skully.  Because I am a sucker for glow in the dark things.  Hopefully I will get all three of the SMs and won't have to swap a lot.

No comments: