Friday, July 19, 2019

Lakeshore Addicts Anonymous

My "I didn't go to Breyerfest" shopping binge happened.

It all started when Cindy Neuhaus was posting about a Houdini SR of 12, in a nice glossy bay.  I resisted until gorgeous pictures turned up on Facebook.  So that happened.







And then Cindy, darn her, ran a "Breyerfest is over" sale, so I bought a chestnut RR Houdini, since they're running low and I wanted that one anyway.  Which was followed by me searching MHSP and finding the RR pinto Houdini for $45 including shipping, since it wasn't LSQ.  Since I live-show once in a blue moon, PSQ is fine, and you can't beat that price.

So yeah, my BF binge was 3 Houdinis.  For a total of 9 Lakeshores now, I think.  Five Houdinis (2 RR, 3 SR), 2 Marshalls, 2 Miz Charismas (SR and RR), and one Status Symbol (RR).


  1. Chestnut Marshall RR
  2. Houdini SR - matte silver grulla 1 of 14 by Linda Watson Gresham
  3. Miz Charisma SR - palomino tobiano  1 of 12 by Linda Watson Gresham
  4. Miz Charisma RR - bay (free from the Lakeshore Club random drawing)
  5. Status Symbol RR - bay
  6. Marshall SR - glossy silver grulla by Karen Grimm (with broken legs) 1 of 25
  7. Houdini SR - glossy bay 1 of 12 by Linda Watson Gresham
  8. Houdini RR - chestnut
  9. Houdini RR - bay pinto
First one was the Marshall I bought in 2009 at a live show.  

No comments: