Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Breyer goings-on


First of all, my Gwenevere from the Stablemate Club finally arrived - a day before I got the shipping notice from Breyer.  Ha.

I'm in an Endgame mood, so I think her name may be Time Heist 3000.  She is gorgeous, a sooty caramelly-toned palomino, with pearly mane and tail.  And the mold seems to have held up (better than the Morgan Stallion and his sausage leg, or the QH mare with muzzle issues).  Mine does have a flattish spot on her tail, which I think she came with - I did drop her, but I don't think that would make a flat spot.



And yesterday, Breyer released the newest Collector's Club Gambler's Choice - Lancelot, on the Love Man o' War mold, in palomino, blue, or Appaloosa.  I've only got one Club account now, but I found two Blabbers to order for me.  Hopefully my Scotty and Calvin luck will happen again and I won't have to swap.






I wish I could figure out how to put pictures side-by-side on Blogspot. 



No comments: