Thursday, December 13, 2018

Fruitcakes



So, Breyer had the Fruitcake Fillies, and I am a sucker.  Ordered 4, on the two CC accounts, and ended up with three coral and a purple.  At least the second order wasn't another set of twins.  I've got a trade in progress to get a green, so now I just need a blue.  Because I've got this growing accidental collection of blue and purple horses somehow.  Odyssey, a Stone Space Pony, the blue Calvin, Under the Sea, a Stone Morgan in one of the pinkish gemstone colors, a Copenhagen Sailor from the VC.  I'm sure there are more I've forgotten.

Now, I solemnly swear - no more Breyers until the Christmas Day surprise, and I really hope I don't like it.  Tuition went up again this year, so I've dropped my Vintage Club membership for next year, and while I got drawn for a Hawthorn this week (from one freaking entry), I let it go to the waitlist.  I don't own a Hog, but I can find a cheaper one for the collection. 

No comments: