Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hobby goals 2016


Goals for 2016

- To at least dip back into photo showing, either online or mail-in.  That requires getting a site for photo work, getting the old PC running so I can have Paint Shop Pro again, and unpacking at least a few horses.

- Dig through the collection and see if there's anything to re-home.

- Work on display options.  I would like/love to have a china cabinet or curio cabinet of some kind, so that the breakable stuff can finally stop living in boxes where I can't see them.


The wish list
  • a HR Kelso
  • Breyer Elk, Antelope, and Bears.  I managed last year to find the Moose, Bighorn Sheep and Dall Sheep, Elephant, and both Jolly Cholly and the brown Bloodhound.
  • Too many more to name
  • The full set of original Love Racehorses.  I have Kelso and Swaps, I think.  Need Terrang, Silky Sullivan, and Man O'War.

No comments: