Monday, September 29, 2014

A rant about Breyer

Breyer's web store is starting to frustrate me.  Specifically, their process for handling refunds on sold-out items.  In short, they don't seem to have a process. 

Twice now, I've tried to order one of their Warehouse Finds, the Clydesdale Mare.  Both times, it was listed as available and in stock.  Both times, my order has arrived without the Mare.  And both times, I've had to email, repeatedly, in order to find out what's going on, and get a refund.  Actually, I still haven't gotten the second refund, because I've only sent one email asking what's going on, and haven't gotten a reply yet - after a week. I would send a second email, but YahooMail is being a pill right now. 

Either their website store isn't linked in to the inventory, it's badly linked, or they're just messed up right now.  If something's sold out, I shouldn't have to ask for the refund.  I especially shouldn't have to ask multiple times.

No comments: