Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Wish List

For your amusement, here's a list of models (Breyer and otherwise) that I'd like to have at some point. And I fully realize that I'll either have to win the lottery or settle for pictures of some of them. :)

  1. Nautical
  2. Tortuga
  3. Galahad
  4. QVC Black Beauty (Silver mold)
  5. Smoke Western Prancer
  6. Running mares and/or foals in almost any color I don't have already - especially smoke and red roan
  7. Any of the Hagen-Renaker mold SM Morgan Stallion, especially early ones without the thick legs
  8. the random charcoal Silver from the Pegasus treasure hunt
  9. Any of the Classic QHs and Mustangs (the Maureen Love horses)
  10. Porcelain SM Flamenca
  11. porcelain Tang horse from Breyerfest 2008
  12. the Ponokah Eemetah models I need to fill out my set

No comments: